Saturday, May 19, 2018

PP393 Challenge Winners

Hello Everyone!  A huge THANK YOU to all of you that played along with my bright color challenge this week!  There was a great variety of creative ideas and we loved visiting all of your blogs! It was so hard for our design team to choose their winners. Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week.

Crystal Komara


Crystal's festive card is a perfect way to showcase my color combo!  The fabulous embossed banners with the twine are the perfect decorations for any celebration.  I am a huge cacti fan and I love to "Fiesta" like there is No Mañana!  Congratulations Crystal, you are MY HEADLINER this week!  

Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Come back tomorrow for a happy Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Laurie!




SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my "birds on a wire" cards as one of your headliners this week! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Paper Players! You make the nicest comments! My blog is brightened because of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to be in the Headliner gallery. Congrats to all the other Headliners and Winner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so happy that you liked my butterflies Jaydee and I am honoured to put The Paper Players stamp on my blog. Thank you. Congratulations Crystal on your fabulous winning card.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!