Saturday, January 19, 2013

Challenge #128 Winners

Hello stampers! Anne Marie here. Thank you so much to everyone who joined us last week and gave my color trio a whirl! So many fun creations and ideas for cards for a wide variety of different occasions. We were all very inspired by your creativity, as we are every week! Before we get to the Headliner, let's have a look at the Design Team's selections for A Cut Above
---

And now, Anne Marie's Choice for Headliner is...

Colleen Begley
from Colleen's Creative Corner
Colleen's card really made me smile! I love how the bright colors pop off the gray background. The pinwheels are so whimsical and the embossed clouds finish off the scene perfectly. I also really like how the polka dots are carried throughout the entire design. Congratulations to you Colleen on being my choice for our Headliner this week! 

I hope you will all join us tomorrow for a Clean and Simple Challenge from Jaydee!

9 comments:

  1. I am thrilled to have my card chosen to be among the honorable mentions! There were so many wonderful creations this week, I know it must have been a hard decision! Thanks Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards - congratulations to all the winners - I LOVED the challenge and the colors, had so much fun participation, looking forward to the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ann so much for choosing my card!! I am so honored! So many beautiful creations to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So THRILLED to be chosen as an honourable mention! Thank-you! Love all the inspiration that the DT provides! I am always amazed at the different ways we are inspirede and interpret challenges! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the shout-out, Justin and Paper Players team! love your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, WOW! Thanks Anne Marie and the rest of The Paper Players team for choosing my card as Headliner. I have to say, these colors were certainly challenging for me. I stood in front of my stamp case and stared at it for a long time until inspiration struck. I am pretty pleased with how my card turned out. I love playing along with your challenges each week. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for choosing my card Jaydee! Such a confidence boost for me to be selected again. THANK YOU!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Anne Marie, what a wonderful color combo!!! I had every intention on playing this week, and craft time in the room just didn't happen. I can't wait to still play with these colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi to all. I just realized I was chosen as A Cut Above. Thank you so much Brian, and you know I'm a big fan of your blog! This is my first recognition ever for my card making....you made my day, oh no...week, oh no....I mean month!! Thanks again, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!