Sunday, July 29, 2012

PP106 - Lesley's Theme Challenge

Hi Everyone.  Jaydee here standing in for Lesley who is still on her blogging break.  Before she left, Lesley set up a great challenge - it's a theme challenge and the theme is fun!  Tic Tac Toe.  We know that you will have fun playing along with this challenge this week and we can't wait to visit your fabulous creations!
The design team certainly came up with a wide variety of cards for your inspiration.



Now, we can't wait to see what you come up with!

Our Rules:
Only combine THREE challenges TOTAL. 
  1. You must include our graphic and a link back to our challenge.
  2. A Direct link to your blog is appreciated.
  3. Any offensive or inappropriate submissions will be respectfully deleted.

Please link up your creation here! All stamping products are welcome!  Thanks for joining the Paper Players this week.  This linky will close on Friday, August 3rd at 12:00 noon (PST).

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun challenge, girls! GORGEOUS DT creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bingo Bingo does a row & column count? thanks for the challenge will pop & see you again. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun challenge! Love playing tic tac toe. Great inspirations from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the challenge this week. I love looking at everyone's creations, and thank you to the DT for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome challenge and amazing DT inspiration. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love playing games :>) Great cards everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I better get working, if I want to play!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was ready to post my entry at 11:30 EDT on August 3, (three plus hours before the deadline), but the link was closed. What happened.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried to enter this challenge before the deadline (by a few hours), and the link had already closed. What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cindy,
    The linky has been fixed, sorry for the inconvenience.
    I wish I could email you but cannot find an email address for you, I hope you see this comment in time.
    Sincerely,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't see it in time, but I appreciate your attention to fixing it. Thanks.

      Delete
  11. Hi! This was GREAT for my first challenge!!!
    I really enjoyed this and hope to do more!
    SherryBee in AZ

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!